MyGet 2012.1 Release Notes
MyGet 2012.1 was released on December 10, 2012.
- Edit gallery settings: import readme from GitHub.
- Search for feeds.
- Search for packages in a feed.
- Provide ordering for package sources.
- Reposition feed gallery readme.
- Link to package details page from feed RSS feed.
- Add password recovery workflow.
- Support username/password login next to social identities.
- Add a "Revert to defaults" button when editing user quota.
- Add user management.
MyGet Build Services
- Use GitHub OAuth credentials instead of username/password.
- More verbose build log.
- Support CodePlex SVN, Git and Hg repositories.
- Support BitBucket Git and Hg repositories.
- Run build.bat if it's provided.
- nuget.exe list with multiple search keywords does not work.
- Visual Studio asks for credentials twice for some private feeds.