MyGet 2013.2 Release Notes
MyGet 2013.2 was released on February 25, 2013.
- Minimum length for usernames has been decreased to 3 characters (previously 6). Shorter usernames are now possible.
- A new menu item under feed: "Feed Settings" will contain settings specific to how MyGet handles packages for a given feed.
- Feed settings contains an option to enable/disable overwriting of packages on the feed
- Feed settings contains an option to enable/disable validation on the package version number with regards to Semantic Versioning
- Dashes and underscores in feed names are supported. Feeds can be named foo-prod for example.
- Download feed as ZIP.
- Package Sources are out of beta.
- API key in package source configuration is now masked.
- Block e-mail addresses not belonging to the organization.
- Users can be made administrator.
- User removal (with the option of transferring their resources to another user).
MyGet Build Services
- Copy build log to clipboard.
- Specify build configuration and platform (Release/Debug and Any CPU/Mixed Platforms/...)
- Support incremental build numbers.
- Support configuring the build number using a template. Register version number as an environment variable.
- Support building Windows Phone 8 projects.
- Hotlink commit on GitHub/BitBucket from the build list.
- Refresh build status automatically.
- Support creating tools packages.
- Hanging build detection.
- Install psake on the build servers.
- Copy to clipboard on feed details page did not work in Chrome version 24.0.1312.57 and up.
- Feed statistics are not updated in some situations.
- NuGet Package Explorer always shows prerelease packages in the feed list.
- Build Services: building from protected SVN repositories isn't always working.
- Build Services: GitHub API only returns 30 repositories.